- Over 30 years of experience teaching comprehensive ortho to GPs.
- Designed to be the closest CE Course to an orthodontic residency for the General Practitioner.
- Students are encouraged to bring patient records to the Friday sessions for case mentoring and troubleshooting help.
- Courses meet every 6-8 weeks on Friday & Saturday
- Friday lecture session
- Saturday clinical session where participants treat patients, not typodonts
- All patients, materials, and supplies for the clinical sessions are provided by the Academy.
- Retake course lectures for FREE for up to 2 years after graduation. Earn up to 72 additional CE hours at no charge! (with current AGpO membership).
- Same instructor for all 12 sessions.
- Library of on-demand ortho lectures available at no charge.
- Limited number of participants - courses range from 8-20 students.
- Confidently incorporate orthodontics into your general practice!
This comprehensive, five-session (100-hour) seminar series will focus on the fundamentals of orthodontics and is designed exactly as you would treat a patient, from diagnosis and treatment planning, to case finishing mechanics. Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Select the appropriate cases to treat
- Diagnose cases
- Plan patient treatments
- Treat patients using the straight-wire philosophy
- Evaluate case progressions
- Use the latest orthodontic treatment options
- Finish cases effectively
This Intermediate course is intended to further your orthodontic education. Specifically, it is structured to follow the Basic Straight Wire course taught by Dr. Williams but is appropriate for any GP or Pediatric practitioner who possesses a working knowledge of Straight Wire orthodontics. Doctors who would like an update in the latest orthodontic concepts in…
Course Description Session One LECTURE History of Early Treatment OrthodonticsIncorporating Early Treatment into your practiceBenefit to your patientsLegal implications to treat or not treatOutline of what you will learnWhat causes the need for Early TreatmentAirway and the causal development of abnormalitiesWhat to treat and what not to treatDiagnosis Cast Analysis CephalometricOrthodontic records Why? and How?Pick…
Participants in this 2-day lecture/video demonstration course will learn practical and innovative strategies for solving many of the common problems faced in orthodontic treatment mechanics. The fabrication and assembly workflows for the following procedures will be covered. Pricing Details $1,095 for AOS members$1,295 for non-members Register Today Register here Or call Kimberly Chauvin at 972-234-4000…
Presley Orthodontic Seminars provides general dentists with a safe method in which to improve their patients' smiles using straight wire technology as well as clear aligner protocols. The method of teachingis the most logical and straightforward in the nation, and improves the practice production dramatically. Four sessions provide an effective and easy-to-learn approach for the…
This course for dental assistants and hygienists is a unique 2 ½ day course, which will elevate your staff’s orthodontic knowledge and includes Phase I (early treatment), Phase II (Class I & Class II), bracketing, wire placement, diagnostic records, mirror photography, MDA delete MDA and retention. Students do not need prior knowledge of orthodontic concepts.…
This two-day hands-on orthodontics course for cosmetic dentists is suitable for those with and without any prior education in orthodontics. Within just two days, you will learn and practice select orthodontic techniques especially chosen to dramatically improve your cosmetic and restorative procedures. These orthodontic techniques are easy to master and you will be able to…
The goal of this course is to prepare the student to successfully diagnose and treat Class I and simple Class II malocclusion patients and acquire competence in providing such treatment. At the end of this course, each student should be proficient in this basic orthodontic system. This is a 6-session course. Each session consists of…