- This event has passed.
Restorative Driven Orthodontics – Phoenix/Scottsdale
January 28, 2022 – January 29, 2022 UTC+0
Implementing orthodontics into your restorative, implant, and cosmetic dentistry is essential for achieving successful outcomes. This 2-day course will provide you with the knowledge to evaluate cases that will benefit from integrating orthodontics into your smile design and restorative treatment planning. The hands-on portion of the course will teach you bracket placement, wire progressions, mechanics, and the skillset needed to accomplish key tooth movements in your practice on Monday.
- Learn essential orthodontic principles to better understand diagnostics, treatments, and prognoses for effective patient communication and implementation for interdisciplinary care.
- Learn to evaluate, select, and treat case types that would benefit from adjunctive orthodontics to ensure optimized outcomes.
- Learn a simplified diagnostic system combining orthodontic and esthetic design and protocols.
- Learn the Straight Wire Appliance concept and its applicability.
- Learn to place brackets, wires, and auxiliaries to begin treating limited fixed orthodontic cases.
- Learn how combining fixed (braces) with removable (aligner) treatments can lead to more predictable and profitable results.
- Learn proper record taking for diagnostics, and photography techniques to market your practice.
- Learn retention and how to fabricate bonded fixed lingual retainers.