Premier Straight Wire Orthodontic Live Patient Clinical Course
May 12 – May 14 UTC+0
Our Premier Course in Tulsa includes hands-on instruction on real orthodontics cases. You’ll be guided by Dr. Williams, a respected GP Orthodontic Practitioner with over 30 years of experience.
The Premier Comprehensive Clinical Program offers advantages not found in other postgraduate, general practice orthodontic programs.
- You’ll be working with actual patients and following them through two years of treatment.
- You’ll receive a temporary Oklahoma license to practice in Dr. Williams’ office.
- You’ll receive on-going support and case consultation with instructors throughout the program.
- You’ll receive a valuable source of CE hours at a reasonable cost.
- Straight Wire manual included — Over 400 pages of the most current concepts in straight wire orthodontics.
- Session 1: July 22-24, 2021
- Session 2: September 16-18, 2021
- Session 3: November 18-20, 2021
- Session 4: January 27-29, 2022
- Session 5: March 24-26, 2022
- Session 6 (Final Session): May 12-14, 2022