- This event has passed.
Beginning Orthodontics Comprehensive Course (2020-2022 Program)
Recurring event see all
September 9, 2022 – September 10, 2022 UTC+0
- Over 30 years of experience teaching comprehensive ortho to GPs.
- Designed to be the closest CE Course to an orthodontic residency for the General Practitioner.
- Students are encouraged to bring patient records to the Friday sessions for case mentoring and troubleshooting help.
- Courses meet every 6-8 weeks on Friday & Saturday
- Friday lecture session
- Saturday clinical session where participants treat patients, not typodonts
- All patients, materials, and supplies for the clinical sessions are provided by the Academy.
- Retake course lectures for FREE for up to 2 years after graduation. Earn up to 72 additional CE hours at no charge! (with current AGpO membership).
- Same instructor for all 12 sessions.
- Library of on-demand ortho lectures available at no charge.
- Limited number of participants – courses range from 8-20 students.
- Confidently incorporate orthodontics into your general practice!
- Session 3: May 7-8, 2021
- Session 4: July 9-10, 2021
- Session 5: September 10-11, 2021
- Session 6: September 12-13, 2021
- Session 7: January 7-8, 2022
- Session 8: March 11-12, 2022
- Session 9: May 13-14, 2022
- Session 10: July 8-9, 2022
- Session 11: September 9-10, 2022
- Session 12: TBD