October 8, 2021
October 9, 2021
- Over 30 years of experience teaching comprehensive ortho to GPs.
- Designed to be the closest CE Course to an orthodontic residency for the General Practitioner.
- Students are encouraged to bring patient records to the Friday sessions for case mentoring and troubleshooting help.
- Courses meet every 6-8 weeks on Friday & Saturday
- Friday lecture session
- Saturday clinical session where participants treat patients, not typodonts
- All patients, materials, and supplies for the clinical sessions are provided by the Academy.
- Retake course lectures for FREE for up to 2 years after graduation. Earn up to 72 additional CE hours at no charge! (with current AGpO membership).
- Same instructor for all 12 sessions.
- Library of on-demand ortho lectures available at no charge.
- Limited number of participants – courses range from 8-20 students.
- Confidently incorporate orthodontics into your general practice!
- Session 9: June 11-12, 2021
- Session 10: August 13-14, 2021
- Session 11: October 8-9, 2021
- Session 12: December 10-11, 2021