- This event has passed.
Basic Comprehensive Straight Wire Orthodontics – Dallas
October 8, 2021 – October 10, 2021 UTC+0
This course is designed for general and pediatric dentists who want to add comprehensive fixed orthodontic services to their practices.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to diagnose and treat up to 70% of the orthodontic cases presenting in general and pediatric practice, using Straight Wire orthodontic appliances.
The course consists of hands-on exercises and lectures on Fridays and Saturdays with a half day Sunday session devoted to in-depth review of cases that you are involved in treating or cases that you are considering for treatment in your practice.
A total of 100 continuing education hours of credit may be earned (20 per session).
The most valuable feature of this course is the outside support by Dr. Brad. He is always available by phone and/or email to consult and answer questions you may have about the course or the cases you are treating.
- Introduction to Straight Wire Orthodontics
- Phase I – Early Treatment
- Phase II – Comprehensive Treatment
- Phase II – Comprehensive Treatment (cont.)
- Finishing the Case
- Session 1: October 8-10, 2021
- Session 2: November 5-7, 2021
- Session 3: December 3-5, 2021
- Session 4: January 14-16, 2022
- Session 5: February 18-20, 2022