Comprehensive Pediatric Orthodontics
January 27, 2023 @ 8:00 am – January 29, 2023 @ 1:00 pm EST
Learning from one of America’s most experienced instructors will enable each doctor to take home what they have learned during each session. All to be implemented into their practice immediately. Dr. Jay’s teaching methods are based upon learning modules that allow for a step-by-step understanding. You learn by seeing and doing; by watching the sequential treatment of dozens of his patients, from diagnosis to retention, and seeing the long-term progress in many cases. Plus, you can review each session with the (video) voice-over PPT course notes. We do not know any other learning program that offers this feature!
Course Features & Highlights
- The course is offered at the Center for Occlusal Studies in an actual classroom with comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, AV and mounted screen for the optimum presentation. Each seat has individual electrical hookups and table top desk. All in an office which also includes a modern orthodontic clinic.
- Extensive digital workbook that includes a comprehensive and detailed study guide in full digital color covering all aspects of the course. Being digital it is completely interactive and will be given to everyone in the course.
- Included in the office manual section of the workbook: numerous forms and letters for patient and office use. Additionally, there are over 18 patient education videos that cover what parents and patients need to know for appliance wear, emergencies and oral and appliance hygiene. All to use in your office to view or to send a copy home. Good oral hygiene during orthodontics is essential.
- Each doctor participant will receive a pre-course 4-hour video on interceptive orthodontics that will prepare all participants for session one.
- Digital course notes that include Dr. Jay’s PPT slides used in each session of the course with his personal voice over description of each side and procedural steps for the entire course.
- Complete charting and records will be given in digital format to each participant with instructions on how to implement.
- Extensive review of all treatment techniques with Dr. Gerber’s patient sequential treatment. Detailed slides show the treatment progress and are given to all participants to take home after the course. A special note; if you miss any live session the videos will still be yours.
- Several guest speakers will be at all sessions to present on specific topics that they have unique knowledge.