100 CE Credit hours
available all together*
NO prior orthodontic knowledge is required!
Why Dr. Gerber’s Course
Learning from one of America’s most experienced instructors will enable each doctor to take home what they have learned during each session. All to be implemented into their practice immediately. Dr. Jay’s teaching methods are based upon learning modules that allow for a step-by-step understanding. You learn by seeing and doing; by watching the sequential treatment of dozens of his patients, from diagnosis to retention, and seeing the long-term progress in many cases. Plus, you can review each session with the (video) voice-over PPT course notes. We do not know any other learning program that offers this feature!
Course Features & Highlights
- The course is offered at the Center for Occlusal Studies in an actual classroom with comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, AV and mounted screen for the optimum presentation. Each seat has individual electrical hookups and table top desk. All in an office which also includes a modern orthodontic clinic.
- Extensive digital workbook that includes a comprehensive and detailed study guide in full digital color covering all aspects of the course. Being digital it is completely interactive and will be given to everyone in the course.
- Included in the office manual section of the workbook: numerous forms and letters for patient and office use. Additionally, there are over 18 patient education videos that cover what parents and patients need to know for appliance wear, emergencies and oral and appliance hygiene. All to use in your office to view or to send a copy home. Good oral hygiene during orthodontics is essential.
- Each doctor participant will receive a pre-course 4-hour video on interceptive orthodontics that will prepare all participants for session one.
- Digital course notes that include Dr. Jay’s PPT slides used in each session of the course with his personal voice over description of each side and procedural steps for the entire course.
- Complete charting and records will be given in digital format to each participant with instructions on how to implement.
- Extensive review of all treatment techniques with Dr. Gerber’s patient sequential treatment. Detailed slides show the treatment progress and are given to all participants to take home after the course. A special note; if you miss any live session the videos will still be yours.
- Several guest speakers will be at all sessions to present on specific topics that they have unique knowledge.
Objectives of the Course of Study and Clinical Implementation
At the conclusion of the course, the participant will:
Integrate with confidence a successful treatment for mixed dentition through teen patients.
Learn to use a comprehensive diagnosis to develop an individual treatment plan that provides a specific level of treatment.
Learn what dysfunctions and malocclusions to treat, and when to start and finish. Also, what cases to refer and for what reason(s).
Learn to diagnosis and use an integrative model for the treatment of Upper Airway Obstruction and Craniofacial Dysfunction.
Learn to use various fixed and removable appliances and which ones are the most optimum for individual case treatment.
Learn how to successfully integrate orthodontics into your practice through learned clinical and office management skills.
Course Session Highlights
For the 3-session course participants may complete up to 87 CE hours of credit. Of which up to 30 hours can be participation credit hours.
*Over 100 CE Credit hours possible when considering the additional hours offered for completion of projects, individual case presentations and monitoring.
Session 1: January 27-29, 2023
Session 2: February 24-26, 2023
Session 3: March 31-April 2, 2023
Classes on Friday and Saturday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Classes on Sunday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
The Center for Occlusal Studies
6 Rosemar Cir
Parkersburg, WV 26104
Jay W. Gerber, DDS, FICCMO, DAIPM, DIAO
Dr. Gerber has taught Orthodontic, TMD, and Facial Pain classes to doctors and team members in the United States and internationally since 1984. Dr. Jay’s extensive clinical experiences are augmented by a hospital staff appointment of 37 years, including experience in the treatment of airway obstructed and facial trauma patients. Dr. Jay is the founder of the Center for Occlusal Studies, an educational training facility for dentists. During his distinguished teaching career, he has made over 1,000 presentations world-wide at distinguished universities and local, national, and international dental organizations, including the AGD, and Yankee Dental Congress as well as at state and national dental associations. He is also a past Director for Neuromuscular Orthodontics at LVI Global.
Save $500 when paying in full at time of registration!
$2,500 per team member (up to 5) when accompanied by a paying doctor. Additional team members $4,980 each
(as space permits).
Digital class notes with slides and voice narrations will be given to each doctor. This includes a 350 page manual and 30+ videos! (These resources will also be provided to any paying doctor who is unable to attend.)
Course Support Request
Need additional information or help? Let us know and one of our course support team will get in touch with you.