Advanced Case Finishing With special emphasis on Orthodontics, TMD & Airway
What you need to know now!
Dr. Gerber’s has pioneered the Stabilization and Finishing of TMD, Airway and Orthodontic Cases for three decades. This live presentation is an exclusive in-person course offered by Synergy Orthodontic Seminars. The primary goal of this class is to get you up-to-date with the most current concepts in Adult and Late Teen Treatment. Dr. Gerber was the first to offer a class (1996) on Neuromuscular Stabilization.
- You will learn to finish to the newer standards –of-care in a timely fashion.
- Participants will learn to use the most advanced appliances and techniques.
- To discover enhanced treatment out-comes with fixed & removable appliance therapies.
- To learn SLB (passive Self-Ligating Brackets) use in adult orthodontic and TMD patients.
- To acquire up-to-date knowledge on Clear appliances, 3D models and Appliance printing.
Additional objectives include: learn essential treatment of complex Adult Finishing including TMD Cases, Advanced Straight Wire Techniques, Clear Aligner applications and learn to gain effective vertical in adults a smooth transition from orthotics and/or orthodontic advancement appliances
- Passive Self Ligation Brackets. Fast & Efficient.
- Vertical and Clear. Solving a serious problem.
- Spahl and Gerber Appliances. Adult Cl 2 and Vertical problem solvers for airway & TMD.
- Advanced Adult Case Studies. Cl 2, Tongue Thrust, super crowding, TMD finishing and more.
- TMD phase 2 finishing. Post Trauma and TMD Ortho.
- Adult Anterior Open Bite Treatment.
- Adult Class 3 non-surgical options. including the Facial Mask.
- More… retreat failed ortho, Gerber vertical Finisher, Gerber Pull Forward for Cl 2.
- Wilson 3D in adults and Surgical corrections of the Pain Patient.
- How is Technology changing Ortho and TMD appliances
March 15 -16, 2024
Friday-Saturday - 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
The Center for Occlusal Studies
6 Rosemar Circle, Parkersburg, WV 26104
Principle Instructor for the Course
Jay W. Gerber, DDS, FICCMO, DAIPM, DIAO
Dr. Jay has been a highly acclaimed orthodontic and TMD instructor for over 35 yrs. He is
recognized by the International Association for Orthodontics and the American Association for
Orthodontics as a certified instructor. Dr. Gerber has lectured for many years and is widely
$795 for each chair-side dental assistant
Total CE hours = 14.0
Total lecture = 11.0 hours
Total participation = 3.0 hours
Course Support Request
Need additional information or help? Let us know and one of our course support team will get in touch with you.